What we offer that other firms do not?
How do other financial advisors treat their customers?
Other firms tend to treat customers with little original thought. They will take hours of your time getting all your information only to tell you that you are best off going 50/50. 50% stocks, 50% bonds.
- They are giving you a chance to come up with a goal, and hoping the market helps you out.
- They do help out in one way: by pushing index funds. This is much better than actively managed funds.
- Most financial advisors are really just salespeople.
- They are not versed in analysis of stock values, probabilities, mathematics, risk management, algorithms, or computer models.
- They also push retirement goal dates. This can help you quite a bit if you haven’t considered retirement, but if you have, you pretty much know this already.
- They are versed in asset classes to an extent and can tell you the difference between a convertible bond and a non-convertible bond (convertible bonds can be traded for stock).
What we offer – we are what you expect in a financial advisor
- Most people think financial advisors do mathematical calculations, research market conditions, and look at specific balance sheets of stocks. We do this, most do not.
- We try to improve your investments.
- Our background is in analysis of stock values, probabilities, mathematics, risk management, algorithms, and computer models.
To invest with me is to invest in many different ventures, each of which not only can grow, but which demonstrates a mathematically superior chance to grow in the market. This will spread out any risk of failure while maximizing the chance for an awesome return. And the numbers and history back this up.
Want a scientifically proven algorithm that finds the best investments?